Kaka Transfers to Real Madrid


I dreaded making this post. I love Kaka, and I like AC Milan. Both of them together was a really great combination for me. But soccer can really bring you down when it comes to their financial stakes. I hate how money revolves in this world.

Kaka's transfer to Real Madrid was finalized last week. After so many rumors about Manchester City and Chelsea hounding the Brazilian star, it's Real Madrid who gets the upper hand. I guess Real Madrid was the right choice. It's definitely one of the most prestigious clubs in the world of soccer, so Kaka made a good decision on which club to transfer.

The transfer was worth £56million, and Kaka's salary has now gone up to £200,000 a week over the six years of his contract. Real Madrid is currently planning to sign in more players from other clubs, one of them Cristiano Ronaldo (who I suppose will be expecting a higher sales figure for his potential transfer).

Kaka has expressed has cleared up some rumors after publicly announcing his transfer. He has expressed his wish to stay in AC Milan, but has to consider the financial situation of the club. He has also asked some friends for advice, among which is David Beckham, who told him that joining Real Madrid is a good choice to further strengthen his career.

from Mail Online:

"I wanted to stay but the world crisis affected my decision. I knew I’d only leave Milan to play for Real. I spoke with the Milan directors and we reached the conclusion that the best thing for everybody would be to sell."


"I've been weighing up the offer from Real Madrid a lot. It's an important project for me to continue growing in my career. I'm not going to Real Madrid for money, as I had other offers. But I knew I would only leave Milan to play for Real Madrid.

Only small details were missing, such as the medical exams I passed this morning. The deal was sealed long time ago."

0 comments: