Ronalodo Welcomed, Forgiven

Cristiano Ronaldo is back, seemingly in good form. And he was welcomed like a hero as Manchester United and Chelsea took the field and he started in the bench.

His disapproving plan to get a record-breaking transfer deal to Real Madrid over the summer certainly disappointed, and even disgusted, Manchester United fans. But as his position on the matter was stamped down, resulting in him staying in Manchester United, there have been some grumbles as to whether he will be welcomed with open arms.

It seems that everything is going according to his thoughts, though. He had stated that his fans will still be loyal to him. And he wasn't wrong.

From Mail Online:

I’m already in the history of the club. When I play the fans will love me again.

No way do I see myself in the shirt of another Manchester team. [when asked about a move to Manchester City with a price of £135 million] I didn’t realise I was worth that much!

With this Golden Boot I have changed football a little. [about winning the Golden Boot for his incredible 42 goals] Usually strikers won it and I’m a winger. I have been the most consistent and the best.

0 comments: