Federer On Losing Cincinatti Masters

Roger Federer has it tough now that Rafael Nadal's fast catching up to take his crown as number 1. After losing in the ATP Masters, Federer has no choice but to keep on winning his future matches if he wants to retain his title.

From FOX Sports:

“So far it's OK,” Federer said.

“I guess I'll analyse and assess my game after the US Open.

“For the moment it's just all a blur. So many tournaments in a row, big tournaments in a row, it's hard.

“It's a tough trip we've got up in front of us now, going back to China and coming back to the Open.

“I'm looking forward for the next two tournaments. Those are really the ones that can make this season from a good one to a great one again. I hope I can manage to pull off something in the next couple of weeks.”

0 comments: