Ronaldo Stays In United


After a long controversy on whether or not Cristiano Ronaldo will stay with Manchester United or part from his team, the Portuguese star has finally made a decision: he's staying. It seems his manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, has managed to convince him that staying in United is the best thing for him right now.

Despite this, Ronaldo is still keen on playing for Real Madrid, and might only be staying in Manhcester United for just another season.

From Daily Mail Online UK:

Ronaldo said: 'Sir Alex Ferguson heard my reasons, I heard his and we have an agreement that the best for both parties would be if I stay. Therefore, I can confirm that next season I will play in Manchester United.

'For a while, my desire was that Manchester would accept Real Madrid's bid. To say the opposite would be cheating people and my own conscience.'

0 comments: